A contribution to the performing arts is an investment in the cultural life of Palm Beach County. Your contributions are pivotal to meeting the annual challenges of raising the funds needed to keep our performances, conservatory and community outreach going strong! Support our family of young artists and pave the way for the futures of our community! We love to show our gratitude by highlighting your business in some of the ways listed below, but we are also happy to form fit a benefits program that will work for you!
SPONSOR A PRODUCTION
$10,000 - $30,000
Sponsoring a production brings a high level of visibility and affinity to you or your business and is a wonderful way to entertain your friends or clients. Our stage productions reach a potential 9,000+ patrons each season to provide exciting opportunities for sponsorship.
· Name or logo on all marketing materials and in our show playbill
· Name or logo listed on our website, with a link to your website
· Named recognition of your company as the Show Sponsor during the pre-show announcements
· Your company featured as our “Sponsor In the Spotlight” on a full page in our show playbill
· 10 Complimentary tickets to your sponsored performance
· 10 “Angel tickets” shared to the charity of your choice, in your name
SPONSOR A CABARET OR LIMITED ENGAGEMENT
Sponsor an in-house cabaret, specialty performance or limited engagement!
· Your company name or logo will be included on all of the marketing materials for the event, and on our website with a link to your website.
· Tickets to the show for you or your employees! We’ll form fit an experience to your company preferences.
SPONSOR THE ELEMENTS OF PRODUCTION
$1,000 - $10,000
Do you have a special interest in a specific aspect of theatre? There are so many powerful ways to contribute to a production… Here are just a few of the ways your business can help sponsor our productions! To say thank you we’ll form fit an experience to your company preferences.
- Sponsor the costumes that the performers will wear in the performance
- The scenic set design
- The props that the performers use on stage
- The cost of the theater
SPONSOR IMPORTANT ITEMS FROM OUR ‘WISH LIST’
So many items are needed to enhance our artistic programming! Here are some of the items we arein need of! To say thank you we’ll form fit an experience to your company preferences.
- Fabric steamer – keeping our costumes fresh, and looking beautiful and professional on stage
- Costume Theatre Inventory software – to organize and maintain our extensive props & costume wardrobe
- Professional costume racks to organize and maintain our extensive costume wardrobe
- Pointe shoes for the dancers
SPONSOR AN STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP
Open your heart to the next generation of artists! Your tuition scholarship contribution can make the difference in the artistic enrichment of the youth of our community. To say thank you we’ll form fit an experience to your company preferences